Surya Constructions is a company which has achieved excellence through its foresightedness and expertise in its field. The focused vision, undivided dedication and constant efforts of the company help it to develop strategies for its ceaseless growth in the sphere of Civil Engineering Construction and Consultation. Surya Constructions is a scientifically structured and professionally managed organisation with experts having vast experience, heading each department.
Managing Partner : Jose Valothil
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest:
- Active Member of Builders Association, India.
- Past International Council member of Y’s Men International.
Vast knowledge in the field of major constructions mainly bridges, buildings, irrigation works, site grading works, factory buildings, refinery works, railway works and holding ‘A’ Class Licences in Kerala Govt. PWD, Irrigation Department and Kerala Water Authority.
General Manager : Colonel Anil Varghese (Retd.)
Email : email@example.com
- B. Tech, Government Engineering College (RIT), Kottayam, Kerala
- M. Tech, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- SMP, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode, Kerala
- Director, Border Roads Organisation, Leh, Ladakh
- General Manager of Asia’s largest Base Repair Tank Factory
- Commanding Officer, Technical wing, Indian Army
- Joint director in Integrated Head Quarters of Ministry of Defence, Delhi
Col. Anil has more than two decades of expertise in successfully delivering strategic projects in a time bound manner with utmost quality across various geographical areas across the country. He is extremely passionate about contributing towards building the nation through infrastructure development.
Director (Projects): M.V. Mathai
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. B.Tech, Civil from College of Engg, Trichur in 1981 (University First Rank Holder)
2. Certificate for International Leadership Management (ILM Institute), UK
Over 30 years of experience in various Construction and Contract Management positions for contracts in India and abroad. Started as Civil/Structural Construction Engineer and relieved after 25 years in EIL, while working as a Resident Construction Manager and over all in charge for PMC services for LNG terminal at Kochi, from Engineers India Limited and relieved from Linde Engg as Resident Construction Manager for SRU Project for HPCL, Mumbai in October 2011.
Mr. Mathai has a vast experience in Refinery & Petrochemical Project, Construction and Consultancy works. A proven Construction supervisor, he has Consultancy experience in the fields of Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Complex, Alumina Refineries, Alumina Smelter Project, Power plant, Water and Waste Water plants, township building construction and utility and off site Projects in India and overseas. He has also achieved 3 times safety awards in Shell GTL Project at Qatar.